Meeeee <3

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The warf-Ambleside










Best Friends <3




Vancouver-
It was so much fun to hang out in places that I hadn't been in almost a year, and to go with my family and Alysha made it better. It was raining almost the whole 3 days we were there, but one day we got a sunshiney day and what a better place to spend part of it then the beach. The water was gorgeous..it was a little chilly though. We did some fun things like walking to starbucks in the rain, going to the beach, shopping, robson street in the pouring rain, it was a good time, and I got to see my nana. I haven't seen her in a longgg time. Vancouver was only half of our trip, but I only have half the pictures downloaded so I'll post the Abbotsford part when I get the pictures.









Nana (L) I love you (hot water as usual)

!Superstarrr!

Spring time(or the rainy season) in Vancouver

And that's part of our trip.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger Mark said...

I had lotsa fun too! Although it would've been better if the stupid camera would've worked when we wanted or picture.

 
At 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I just don't think you can beat Vancouver on a sunny day...so beautiful.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger The Lang 6 said...

It was very nice to see y'all!! Thanks for the nice message you left on our blog
Uncle dan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home